FREE event to promote career, degree, service, and internship opportunities in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics fields.
- Check out pictures from the event on the STEM Program Facebook Page.
- If you’d like to be contacted about future events, you can subscribe to our student mailing list.
Exhibitors, please go to the “Exhibitor Info” page.
- Interested in attending next year? Please subscribe to our events list.
2012 STEM Program Opportunity Expo Exhibitors:
- Center for Microbial Oceanography: Research and Education (C-MORE) / UH Manoa
- Ecology Club at KapCC
- Hawai‘i Conservation Alliance
- Hawai‘i Institute of Marine Biology
- Hawai‘i Space Grant Consortium
- Hawaiian Electric Company
- Health Promotion Team (with Life Foundation)
- Honolulu Rail Transit Project
- KapCC Pre-Med Club
- KapCC STEM Program
- KCC Library
- Maida Kamber Center, Counselors
- NAPIRE (Dr. Wendy Kuntz)
- Native Hawaiian Science Engineering Mentorship Program
- Pacific Alliance
- Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science (PIPES)
- School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology (SOEST) at UH Manoa
- STEM Undergraduate Research
- Tropical Conservation Biology and Environmental Science (TCBES), UH Hilo
- UH Marine Option Program
- University of Hawaii at Hilo, Admissions
- Veteran Affairs