KCC STEM Opportunity ExpoInformation for Exhibitors
- Date: November 15, 2012 (Thursday)
- Time: 10am – 2pm
- Location: Koki`o Building at KCC ◦Please check-in at the registration table in front of the building
- Set-up Time: 9:00am – 10:00am
- There will be a raffle with prizes. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring something small to give away as a prize.
- Light refreshments will be served
- Companies and organizations will set up informational booths
- 1 Table and 2 chairs will be provided for each booth. However, tables are limited so we would greatly appreciate if you are able to bring your own. If you are bringing your own table and did not note this on your registration form, please email email@example.com so that we may best utilize our resources.
- Electronic flyers: Companies may submit electronic copies of flyers. These flyers will be projected onto a screen during the event and will later be added to the KCC STEM internship database. Flyers can be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The most up-to-date list of confirmed companies/organizations attending.
- Arrangements are still being made to reserve spaces for exhibitors. HOWEVER, we will have a limited number of reserved parking passes and parking in any unmarked stall on the KapCC campus is free. We will send exhibitors updated parking info nearer to the event date.
- The event map is below. The PDF may be downloaded by clicking here or on the map itself.
- An interactive map of the campus is also accessible online.