Building academic relationships, I ka imi na‘auao
The STEM Mentors at Kapi‘olani Community College are STEM students who have achieved a required level of expertise and have already completed the required number of courses. Mentoring is available for free to all students enrolled in any science, technology, engineering, or math classes. We encourage all KapCC students enrolled in science and/or math courses to take advantage of this free service! Please click on the link below to view the full schedule for the semester.
The peer mentor schedule above can be viewed online or downloaded in PDF format. For those who would like to print the schedule, it is recommended that the schedule be printed on “executive” size paper format.
Individual Peer Mentor Schedules
Below are the schedules for the Fall 2013 semester organized by individual peer mentor. Please click on the peer mentor’s name below to view his/her schedule.
- Andrew Chang - Chemistry 161 and 161 Lab, Math 140
- Heather Harbaugh - Biology 171 and 172, Microbiology 130, Botany 101 and 105
- Jose Dasilva - Biology 171 and 172, Math 103-205
- Joshua Tamayo - Physics 170, Math 135-205
- Kamalei Hee - English
- Kristin Schmitt - Chemistry 100-162 (including Labs)
- Logan Tamayo - Math 135-232, Physics 170
- Mark Guerin - Biology 171-275 (including Labs), Botany 101 and 105
- Michelle Chu - Math 205-232, Chemistry 161 and 162
- McClyde Gaborno - Math 135-206
- Mitch Mikami - Math 135-232, Physics 151 and 170
- Nalu Thain - Math 205 and 206
- Robin Kaai - Biology 275, Microbiology 130, Math 135
- Robert Landgraf - Math 135 and 140
- Roderick Olivas - Organic Chemistry
- Ryan Sutherlan - Chemistry 100-273
- Scott Okamura - Chemistry 100, 161, and 162
- Shane Spencer - Math 103 and 135