Join us for a conservation-driven panel about the history and moʻolelo of Waikīkī.
6:00 – Blessing and light dinner
6:30 – Panel Starts
7:30 – Q&A Discussion
– Efforts to restore the Ala Wai Watershed
– Strategies in cleaning up flow water
– Plans to restore the freshwater infusion to the nearshore
– Islandwide restoration of limb beds
– Lessons we can learn from Waikīkī to avoid in
This event is a collaboration with Ala Wai Watershed, Limu Hui, Hawaiʻi Council For Humanities, Center for Oral History, Kapiʻolani Community College and Hawaiʻi Public Radio.